Submission Guidelines for Class of 2010
Who Can Submit?
The IACE Hall of Fame Repository accepts only materials authored or co-authored by IACE Hall of Fame members.
Rights and Permissions
Before submitting a paper to the repository, please be sure that all necessary permissions have been cleared. You retain the copyright to your paper and grant us the nonexclusive right to publish this material, meaning that you may also publish it elsewhere.
It is necessary that you agree to the terms of publishing in the repository listed in the Submission Agreement, which you will see, along with General Instructions, once you click the link to submit.
How to Submit an Item (paper, audio, video, or data file)
1. Make sure your items are an acceptable digital format. We can accept written documents in Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
2. Write an abstract for your item. It can be up to 250 words. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
3. Click the link on the sidebar to submit your item. If you do not have an account in Trace, you will be prompted to create one. The account is free and requires only your email address and a password that you designate. If you do have a Trace account, you will be prompted to log in.
4. Read and follow the General Instructions.
5. Signify that you agree to the terms in the Submission Agreement by clicking on the box at the bottom of the page. You must click to agree before you can upload files to the repository. Once you click the button to continue, you will reach the online submission form.
6. Follow the instructions on the form to enter the information about you, any co-authors, and your item. In the appropriate box, browse your computer to locate and enter the file name for your item, or enter the hyperlink to the item if it is hosted on another web page.
IMPORTANT: Please review your submission carefully before uploading it. Authors do not have an opportunity to approve items they have submitted prior to their becoming publicly available on the site; therefore, please be sure that the submission is ready for public distribution.
Withdrawal of Submitted Items
A submitted item may be updated or removed from public view by sending a request to the community manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, a citation to the original version of the paper will always remain on the site.
Additional information is available at the About Trace: FAQ link located in the About Trace section in the sidebar.