Would you like to find money to save? Do you ever wonder where your paycheck went? Tracking your spending can help you
• make sure that you are indeed following your saving-spending plan.
• revise your saving-spending plan so that it better fits the needs of your household.
• identify spending leaks that can drain your pocketbook.
• identify ways to reduce dependence on or pay off debt.
• identify ways to save money for future financial goals.
"SP697-A Tools for Money Management - Track Your Spending Worksheet Instructions," The University of Tennessee Agricultural Extension Service, SP697A-5M-1/07 E12-5315-00-010-07 07-099, http://trace.tennessee.edu/utk_agexfinman/22